A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saving the Owl


We were driving down the street when we saw an owl on the side of the road. He was trying to hop away and couldn't very well. I stopped and grabbed McKentri's blanket out of the car and wrapped him in it. He was so happy to be wrapped up, he seriously closed his eyes and relaxed it was so cute. My mom held him while we drove to her house where Clark was and can help with any animal situation. This is James with McKentri and Layla with the owl. The owl is the softest thing I have ever touched!!! Thank you Clark for helping with the owl and taking him to the wildlife animal center. He is now getting the care he needs to be released in the wild again. They think that he was hit by a care because owl's generally fly low. I am so grateful that I have a family who will help when its needed. Thanks so much and the owl will be fine!

1 comment:

we share: said...

that's a cool story. I thought it was a fake owl at first. I am calling you TODAY and I am sorry I am so bad at getting back to people! here is our address:

3045 19th ave #17 Forest Grove, Or 97116

I need yours as well-- thanks!

char

Precious Moments