A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

Clark turned 19 on February 2. He is such a good kid. It is so wierd to me that he is growing up! I totally remember him as a little boy and playing hide and go seek. He used to fall asleep anywhere. We have found him in the tub, the dryer, under beds, inside toy chests. He would just zonk out. My kids love it when he comes and plays, and he has grown up to be a really good guy!!! I love you Clark.

Nathan turned 24 on February 7. I picture him getting older because he has always been really close to me and my age. He is one of the best guys that I know. He is still single but is going to be the best dad ever (whenever that happens.) He buys Boston all of his action figures and McKentri a ton of clothes. Part of me is going to miss babying him when he gest married, but the other part can't wait for a sister-in-law.
Sterling turned 15 on February 11. He is so great. He just got his permit and is driving. Crazy huh!!! Well he is so much fun. He loves to wrestle nad play games. He is still the sweetheart in the family and we love him very much!!! Thanks Sterling for being part of our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

No comments:

Precious Moments