A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer is Near

Summer is coming so fast now! I am very excited. Near the end of the school year I am just as ready as the kids are for school to be out!!! I get tired of having to get them up so early and ready and out the door and driving a million car pools. I am ready to let them get up when they do and pack a lunch and go to either Cherry Hill or Lagoon. I love playing with my kids and so Summer is the best time for me. I like taking them to all these places that I went as a kid and watching their faces light up in amazement and asking if we can come back. Last summer was amazing and we are all looking forward to the same type of Summer. However, at the end of summer we are so ready for the school year. We completely exhaust ourselves and get excited for things to calm down and put order and structure back in our life. I love to take the kids back to school shopping. It is seriously one of my favorite things ever (and they all know it and like to take advantage of it when they can:)) This is going to be a great summer for us because next fall all 6 kids will be in school! I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. Dallin will be in High School (scary to think he is there,) Kylie in 8th grade, Josh in 6th, Ty in 4th, McKentri in Kindergarten, and my little Boss man will be in pre-school. That my folks and the fact that they are going to go to 6 different schools is going to be interesting. WE NEED THIS SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

we share: said...

holy cow...you need a driver. ;)

stephanie said...

I'm a little jealous, but that wil be awesome next year.
I'm sad we didn't get to have a nice day for our BBQ today!

Petersens said...

I know! We will have to do one when the weather is permitting!

Sheila said...

I have a hard enough time with 2 kids and you have 6! You amaze me! Your kids are lucky to have such a dedicated mom:) You rock!

Precious Moments