A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Monday, October 29, 2007

Catching Up

Okay so to catch up hopefully will only take a minute. Hear are the big events we have had this year, If I did small ones we would be here forever, especially with six kids! First Scott and I were able to be sealed to McKentri and Boston. That was such an amazing experience!Tyler was baptized in April. He was extremely excited as were we. He is the one wearing the vest and as I stated before, extremely excited!
Kylie graduated from Sixth grade. She was nervous for Jr. High but has decided that its great!
My brother Jordan went on a mission to Chicago, Illinois south Spanish speaking. He's doing great. My family has grown up immensly and it blows my mind sometimes.
McKentri recently had her school Halloween program and she is quite the entertainer. She loves to pose and get her pictures taken in case you couldn't tell. (she is the pirate.) The other three girls are her best friends Emma, Ellie, and Abby. They are hard to seperate! People tell me she takes after me and I am going to assume thats a compliment. Now that we have caught up I can keep the updates a lot easier.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay, you have a blog! Your family is beautiful! It's so nice to be able to catch up with and see what everyone is up to these days:)

we share: said...

that is one sassy pirate! ARG!!! I know where she gets that...! I can't get over how old your brothers are- seriosely Jordon on a mission??? That's beyond nuts. I just have to laugh at you and all those brothers- it's a real miracle you didn't grown up as a total tomboy. I think it's because you have such an awsome mom. (and totally awsome friends ;) I just adore you and I am so glad you are blogging now!

Precious Moments