A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Game of Tag!

RULES

1. Each player answers the question
2. Tag 3 people

3. Do It!

5THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGo
1. A ninth grader at CDJH

2. Dancing for LUV2DANCE

3. Hanging out with friends like crazy

4. Babysitting for 2 weeks while Nathan was in the hospital

5. Deciding that I NEVER wanted to be a cheerleader

5 THINGS ON MT TO DO LIST TODAY

1. Clean the house (Its Monday my clean day)

2. Go to dinner with my husband

3. Finish my latest James Patterson book

4. Cuddle my kids

5. Sort out and find the best deals for Christmas gifts

5 SNACKS I ENJOY

1. Doritos original chips with Pace chuncky salsa (I am a salsa brat)

2. Peanut M&Ms

3. Salt and Vinegar chips

4. Ranch cornnuts

5. Mini haribo frogs

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE

1. Go to school and get my nursing degree

2. Build my dream house

3. Build a restaurant that has a good gluten free, dairy free, vegan menu! (Help take care of most of my family!)

4. Travel with my family

5. Go on missions with my husband

3 OF MY BAD HABITS

1. When I start a book I don't like to set it down

2. Talking during movies (It is generally to the characters)

3. I still tell my brothers what to do

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Boise, Id

2. Layton, Ut

3. Mesa, Az

4. Northfield, Mn

5. Farmington, Ut

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD

1. Desk girl, concessions girl, preschool swim teacher at Surf-N-Swim

2. CSR at Blockbuster

3. Manager of Robyn Todd

4. CSR for American Express business cards

5. Mom

5 THINGS PEOPLE DON"T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I have had 8 surgeries

2. I watch chick flicks with my oldest Dallin (he is such a good sport!)

3. I love music and if possible always have it cranked up and singing along

4. I read the twilight series in 3 days, and told my husband I was waiting for my Vampire lover

5. I have to own my own books, I don't like to borrow from the library

3 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Clark (yes you read this right)

2.Sterling

3. Anyone who feels like they want too!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

From reading this I'm going to assume that you are an Edward lover too:) I have read all 3 books twice... and now I am almost done with reading them all for the 3rd time... in 3 weeks. My husband has threatened to hide the books from me. LOL.

we share: said...

I am obsessed with Tilight as well-I think you are the only person who read them in less tim ethan me!!! It took me four days... now I guess I know why we are best friends! The funniest thig: Derek was a vampire for Halloween- before I read the books!!! HaHA! I already GOT my vampire lover!!!

Precious Moments