A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Nutcracker

I have made it a tradition to take my girls and my mom to the Nutcracker each year. Last year was obviously our first but we loved it. This year we went to Clytie Adams production of the Nutcracker and it was amazing. She gets people from Ballet West as well as using boys and girls that have auditioned from her school. She has a real symphony play and it just adds so much more. McKentri has now decided that she wants to be in the Nutcracker. She is on her third year of Ballet and takes from Clytie Adams School of Ballet. You can audition for the Nutcracker when you are eight and she is counting down. Many thanks to Clytie and all those who participate in helping make it a night to remember! I love my mom so much and she is so good to my children and myself! She is my greatest hero!!
By the end McKentri was so tired and pooped that she fell asleep. Ins't she such a cute sleeper!

No comments:

Precious Moments